Montclair Roofing Gikas has many years of experience in the field of roofing services, taking over all kind of technical needs of our customers. Our roofing services are performed by certified and experienced Verona Roofers with many years of experience and high know-how and is accompanied by the necessary control sheets and certificates as well as a written guaranteed result!
New roof construction in Verona
Roofing is not a simple matter. The wide variety of ways of covering serves the different specifications that the roof must meet depending on the area where you will find the respective building as well as the requirements of each customer in terms of aesthetics and cost.
The construction of a roof is not a simple task, a project of such difficulty is important to be undertaken by a specialized workshop like Verona Roofers with many years of experience in the construction of roofs. The goal is for the roof to ensure the safety you want from severe weather conditions and to be maintained without problems in the long run. Another undoubtedly special point of attention, is the good waterproofing of the roof to completely prevent the inflow of water from rain and snow and the complete insulation to avoid moisture on the walls and inside the house.
Contact Verona Roofers to find the right solution for your roofing.
Why trust Verona Roofers?
We construct high quality roofs, according to the needs of each building and that meet the requirements of our customers, so that we always have a long-term satisfactory result.
On our website you will find our selected roofing projects with various ways of covering.
Advantages of Verona roof repair
- The repair of a roof has many advantages. One of its main benefits is energy saving, as mentioned a roof where it meets all the specifications and is made by an experienced workshop ensures very good insulation inside the building. The consequence of this is that the temperature is maintained at normal levels. Roofing offers great resistance to moisture even in New Jersey areas with particularly adverse climatic conditions.
- Roofs have a long service life without damage. Proper maintenance with any minor repairs, which is a small cost due to the way the roof is made, can ensure its long-term durability.
- In addition to the technical benefits, roofs stand out for their high aesthetics. In many traditional settlements, Urban Planning imposes the construction of roofs. But also modern houses, wanting to upgrade the architecture of the building, add even after years of roofs.
What type of roofing construction to choose?
There is a great variety in terms of the construction plan of the roof. It can be split, triple, quadruple or even multi-layered, depending on whether it consists of one or more ramps. These different structures are mainly determined by the architectural design of the building in New Jersey areas.
The roofs also differ in the slope which depends on the snowfall and rainfall values of each area. The slope plays an important role because if there is no proper slope and attention is not paid to certain details, water can pass through the construction. The proposed slope of the tiled roofs for the New Jersey climate data is 40%, which corresponds to an angle of 22°. The minimum permissible slope from a construction point of view is 20%, but if you have a problem with height or you are building in an area where there is not much snow, it can be constructed with a smaller slope.
What are the most popular materials to cover a roof?
As for the roof materials you can choose between:
- Roman or Byzantine tiles which stand out for their aesthetic effect. The roofs with Roman tiles are the most popular coverage options both for their aesthetics and for the advantages that one enjoys from their installation.
- Swedish tiles are a solution that combines light weight with high aesthetics.
- Asphalt tiles are a light, flexible type of flat tiles, made of asphalt material which is reinforced with a special fiberglass reinforcement. This structure allows them to be easily placed on any form of roof as they can take the shape of the surface to be covered.
- Panel tiles are an easy solution that offers good insulation.
Roof construction in Verona NJ
In order to choose the right way of coverage, the ideal design, the slope and in general the specifications that the roof construction needs to follow, it is important to control a number of factors, some of which are the following:
- Modern wooden roofs are mainly framed by pairs of common beams or by prefabricated wooden beams that are fastened together with barrier connection slabs. Wooden buildings and historic buildings can be framed with main beams or wooden ceilings.
- Roofs are also classified as hot or cold depending on how they are designed and constructed in terms of thermal insulation of buildings and ventilation.
- The slope of the roof of a pitched roof is mainly determined by the roofing material and the aesthetic design.
- Flat roofs actually rise to about ten degrees to pour water. Flat roofs in houses are found mainly in barren areas.
More roofing services Verona Roofers offer
- Construction of a barbecue roof
- Shelters for windows & doors
- Construction of a wooden shelter roof
- Add shelter to a residential terrace
- Shelter construction
- Construction of an outdoor shelter
- Construction of a roofing on a roof
- Outdoor gazebo
- Kiosk – Large wooden construction
- Construction of a roof and floor deck of high standards and aesthetics in a swimming pool
- Wooden pergola construction outdoors
- Square gazebo
- Large kiosk for commercial building
- Pergola for public projects
Contact Verona Roofers for roofing services in New Jersey
Ensure your safety from severe weather conditions by using a specialized craftsman like Verona Roofers for your roof installation or repair. We pay special attention to the waterproofing of your roof throughout the insulation process. Proper waterproofing of the roof will prevent the leaking of water to the interior and the creation of moisture inside the house.
The insulation of the roof and the waterproofing will increase your home’s duration and will save you from damage and repair costs in the future. Ask for a roofing construction or roof repair free estimate or call us at 9738357775 and design your new roof with the new trends together with an architect.
Verona Roofers guarantee for our Gikas Roofing services:
- Energy saving. Low heating and cooling bills
- Low cost of roof maintenance
- Professional installation
- High resistance to moisture and bad weather conditions
- Isolation to rain inflow
- Absolute waterproofing
- Variety of colors to suit every home
- High aesthetic
- Protection from extreme weather conditions
Feel free to contact us to discuss your roofing ideas. We look forward to hearing from you, at Gikas Roofing in Montclair, New Jersey.