Montclair Roofing Gikas has many years of experience in roofing services and successfully accomplish all roofing needs of our customers in Caldwell, New Jersey. Our certified and experienced Caldwell Roofers perform the most specialized roofing services having acquainted many years of experience and know-how. Our finished roofing projects are accompanied by a written guaranteed result and the certificates required!
Professional roofing in Caldwell NJ
Roofing is not an easy project. The wide variety of materials of covering serves the different specifications that the roof must meet depending on the New Jersey area where you own the respective building as well as the requirements of each customer in terms of aesthetics and cost.
Roofing is the most important part of a building shelter. It is the cover at the top of a building that provides protection from animals and weather conditions, especially rain and snow, but also heat, wind and sunlight. Roofing indicates the context or structure that supports this coverage.
Covering the top of a building, used to protect it from rain, snow, sunlight, wind and extreme temperatures. The roofs are made in a wide variety of forms as dictated by technical, economic or even aesthetic factors. Caldwell Roofers construct roofs of high standards that meet the requirements of our customers in New Jersey. Having experience in the construction and roof repair in various ways of coverage, we propose solutions according to the needs of each building in order to have a long-term satisfactory result.
Attic construction – roof reconstruction
To convert a roof into a residential attic, or to build the attic from scratch, a basic condition is to follow some specific steps:
The first thing to consider is the height between the roof beams and the inside of your roof. Caldwell Roofers say that you will need at least 2.8 meters to convert your roof. The reason for this is simple – when the existing roof beams are created and reinforced, the frame to the ceiling will also need plasterboard for ceilings, and it should still be enough to stand up, so you will probably want 2.03 – 2.04 meters for the height of the room.
If you are not close to this height, there are other options such as the height of your roof, but in this case your roof is replaced, resulting in increased costs. That option should be chosen only if you are planning to repair or reconstruct your existing roof, Caldwell Roofers advise.
If you have enough height for a loft conversion, you need to see how much space you can use. The development space depends on the construction you will choose. Caldwell Roofers advice is that you need at least 25 square meters for an office, 30 square meters for a decent bedroom and 50 to 60 square meters for the living room or sitting room.
What you should not forget about anything is to choose the ladder or stairs that best suits the space. The ladder you choose needs to be safe and easy to use. Folding stairs save space but can cause serious problems. You have to decide on the type of ladder you want. Stairs vary in design and cost. Your ladder can be made of wood, steel, spiral, etc. Your choice will determine your budget.
The next step is to get Gikas Roofing engineer to research your attic, in order for your construction to meet modern construction standards. Finally, the time it takes to complete a loft conversion will vary in size and function, such as bathrooms, toilets, showers, etc.
Some features of modern roof construction specifications are:
- Architectural study by a qualified architect or civil engineer by Caldwell Roofers.
- Static study, fully seismic (according to current legislation).
- Project supervision by an experienced engineer by Caldwell Roofers.
- Exterior masonry, with double brick street wall with internal insulation.
- Complete hydraulic installation. Water supply and sewerage.
- Complete electrical installation in every room.
- Complete mechanical installation in all rooms.
- Aluminum frames, with double thermal insulation windows, shutters, tilts and screens where needed
- Reinforced roof insulation.
More roofing services Caldwell Roofers offer!
- Construction of a barbecue roof
- Shelters for windows & doors
- Construction of a wooden shelter roof
- Add shelter to a residential terrace
- Shelter construction
- Construction of an outdoor shelter
- Construction of a roofing on a roof
- Outdoor gazebo
- Kiosk – Large wooden construction
- Construction of a roof and floor deck of high standards and aesthetics in a swimming pool
- Wooden pergola construction outdoors
- Square gazebo
- Large kiosk for commercial building
- Pergola for public projects
Contact Caldwell Roofers for roofing services in New Jersey
Ensure your safety from severe weather conditions by using a specialized craftsman like Caldwell Roofers for your roof installation or repair. We pay special attention to the waterproofing of your roof throughout the insulation process. Proper waterproofing of the roof will prevent the leaking of water to the interior and the creation of moisture inside the house.
The insulation of the roof and the waterproofing will increase your home’s duration and will save you from damage and repair costs in the future. Ask for a roofing construction or roof repair free estimate or call us at 9738357775 and design your new roof with the new trends together with an architect.
Caldwell Roofers guarantee for our Gikas Roofing services:
- Energy saving. Low heating and cooling bills
- Low cost of roof maintenance
- Professional installation
- High resistance to moisture and bad weather conditions
- Isolation to rain inflow
- Absolute waterproofing
- Variety of colors to suit every home
- High aesthetic
- Protection from extreme weather conditions
Feel free to contact us to discuss your roofing ideas. We look forward to hearing from you, at Gikas Roofing in Montclair, New Jersey.